vendredi 21 août 2009

Drawing.

I probably haven't told you before (or have I?). but I've been drawing since I was able to hold a pencil. I grabbed a ball point pen (black inked only) and started it on about everything I could reach (paper sheets, unpaid bills, walls of course, etc).

My mom let me free to explore ....mostly, and for this I'll be forever thankful to her, she understood as she was herself an artist. And yes, I must admit that she was very permissive in THAT particular aspect of my education.

When I hit that age when you consider paper and pencil not enough to hold your growing ego, I started to paint and left my drawing interest behind.

Funny how the ability comes back after years...




I finally found some nice smooth paper. Well, it's not archive but it looks great!

2 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful drawing! I am the same, was born to draw! Pop and visit me sometime, I would love you to! Suzie. xxx :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Will sure do, thanks for the comment and the following^^

    RépondreSupprimer

J'apprécie chaque commentaire, merci!