dimanche 11 septembre 2011

Medieval Festival (and jewelry update)~ Fête médiévale de la Charlemagn'Rie (et mise à jour bijoux)


I was there to exhibit my paintings (and a little of my jewelry)but spent a few time outside to just enjoy the festival.
J'étais là comme pour exposer mes toiles (et quelques bijoux),mais j'ai passé quelques agréables moments dehors.









She was just beautiful, born in captivity sadly.....

Elle était magnifique, née en captivité malheureusement...






 Tchantchès and Nanesse are our local celebrities =)

Tchantchès et Nanesse, nos célébrités locales =)


The exhibition part....


















Jewelry update (yes again!)

I'm currently hand painting a serie of wood pendants and have placed them on my Etsy shop.
The wood is some beautiful irish drifting wood.

Here they are, one finished and ready to be put on sale, and 2 of the pendants drying.

I'll add to all of them tiny glass bottles to put essential oils or other witches drops and semi-precious stones.








So watch out my Etsy shop and take a look at my Woodland Beauties!

Full Moon Blessings dears!

Anko.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'apprécie chaque commentaire, merci!