lundi 18 juillet 2011

Happy Monday!


Usually I don't like Mondays...But today I received surprises by mail. Even the postman was happy for me!






First, the Murky Depts Summer Issue, filled with fascinating stories by talented authors and stunning illustrations.






 Here's my collaboration. I'm honored to be part of the team!


You can buy yours here you won't regret it!



 I received my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project 2012






I chose 'I remember you'. So lots of love story drawings and poems are going to be involved!


And also received the book I won from Greywolf Press, thank you!


 Got to LOVE Mondays!

2 commentaires:

  1. Yaaaay I can't wait to see what you will do in your Sketchbook and I hope I'll be able to check it in person in Vancouver during the tour.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Nolwenn, I've seen several pictures of yours and it's very promising!

    RépondreSupprimer

J'apprécie chaque commentaire, merci!